Global Payroll Specialist (Ireland)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Workplace Type: Hybrid
The Global Payroll Specialist will support our Senior People Operations Associate, International in successfully executing our monthly payroll processes for all European employees across Advanced Group. This individual ensures the accuracy of all payroll-related data through regular auditing, including the processing of new hire, termination, transfers, promotions, and other data. They also respond to payroll-related inquiries from employees and external vendors in a timely manner, ensuring a positive employee experience. As part of the People Operations team, this individual will support payroll, tax and employee life-cycle projects and tasks, including the execution and optimization of our payroll and employee-related processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure exceptional delivery of our monthly payroll process, including auditing and maintaining our timekeeping system(s) setup (based on country time off requirements), auditing payroll and employee data, and liaising with our 3rd party partners for seamless execution of the payroll process.
- Leverage various data sources to ensure all payroll inputs provided to our 3rd party payroll providers are accurate, including pay, time, vacation leave, benefits, etc.
- Update and audit international employee records, ensuring the system always contains the most up-to-date information on each employee for accurate and timely payroll transactions.
- Support the documentation and evaluation of existing payroll procedures and business processes to identify automation and improvement opportunities.
- Perform other HR and Payroll related projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in payroll administration required.
- Qualification/training in lean methodology (desired)
- Proficient in UKG Pro or similar HCM system
- Must possess excellent computer skills including intermediate to advanced Excel (including vlookups and pivot tables).
- Good working understanding of local legislation for countries we operate
- Growth mindset and will for continuous learning and development
- Strong customer service and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work in a confidential environment and aware of the sensitive nature of the material they work with day to day.
- Demonstrate mathematical aptitude, analysis skills and ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to work within tight deadlines and successfully prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to critically review and analyse processes and activities with the view to implement enhancements and improvements
- Functional Expertise: Development of more advanced skills and knowledge relevant to the function. Able to perform routine assignments with little supervision and participate in more complex assignments.
- Communication: Maintains continuous, open and consistent communication with customers. Listen and ask questions to understand customer's viewpoints.
- Influence: Establishes credibility and works co-operatively with others. Persuades and influences partners and stakeholders and gains their commitment to deliver effective results.
- Managing Programs and Projects: Manages own time and workload effectively. Supports team through achieving project deliverables and objectives.
- Problem Solving: Diagnoses complex problems. Makes suggestions on how to resolve complex issues, questioning currently accepted ways of doing things.
- Process Excellence: Understands the elements that make up the key HR processes. Contributes to and makes suggestions for process improvement activities.
- Relationship Management: Demonstrates ability to effectively build a network of contacts at all levels within team, as well as internal/external customers.
Advanced Group leverages over 30 years of expertise in talent acquisition, staffing, and outsourcing solutions to operate the award-winning Advanced Group family of brands, including Advanced Clinical, Catena Solutions, Advanced RPO, and WunderLand Group. Together, with mastery across professional disciplines and global markets, we’re dedicated to make a difference, every day, for our clients, our candidates, each other, and our communities. Advanced Group’s Shared Services team provides corporate services such as Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, and Operations to each of our brands. Our employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Group.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Advanced Group, our commitment to diversity and inclusion in every part of our organization is crucial to fulfilling our mission and demonstrating our REAL values. A diverse staff allows us to effectively draw on different perspectives and enhance our efficiency and effectiveness. Diversity thereby strengthens the legitimacy and relevance of Advanced Group in delivering services to our clients. We seek talented, creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures to work with us. It is our priority that our workplace be inclusive, welcoming of diverse ideas and appreciative of valuable experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any Employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your Recruiter so that we can meet to discuss the appropriate alternatives available.