Director of Program Management
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Workplace Type: Remote
Reporting directly to the Chief Transformation Officer, the Director of Program Management is responsible for the program management function for 1-2 major multi-year technology-based strategic initiatives. This is both a leadership and hands-on role that requires excellent program and project management skills and brings best practices into an evolving and growing organization. You will be the objective and empowered program lead who tells it like it is and possesses the tools and experience to ensure we are successful in executing our transformation initiatives.
- Own all program reporting, roadmaps and communication
- Oversee Steering Committee(s) and program governance
- Measure program success by establishing and reporting the most impactful KPIs
- Capacity planning
- Analyze the effectiveness of internal teams, external vendors and partners
- Identify risks and dependencies, mitigation strategies, and other factors that could cause impact
- Ensure change management and business continuity are factored in to each initiative
- Manage budget against goals across all program workstreams and resources
- Manage the enterprise project management tools and methodologies for communicating the status of strategic initiatives and projects
- Strong people skills -- a great collaborator and consensus-builder
- A proactive leader who has successfully managed multiple complex programs at the same time
- Enterprise SaaS experience a must; data and analytics experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills; comfortable presenting to a variety of internal audiences
- Possesses an innovation mindset; is able to adapt and evolve based on changing conditions and growth opportunities
- Comfortable using modern enterprise collaboration and analytics tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS) or a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in any combination of program management, project management, product management
- Certifications such as PMP, PPM, PRINCE2 or equivalent strongly desired
Advanced Group leverages over 30 years of expertise in talent acquisition, staffing, and outsourcing solutions to operate the award-winning Advanced Group family of brands, including Advanced Clinical, Catena Solutions, Advanced RPO, and WunderLand Group. Together, with mastery across professional disciplines and global markets, we’re dedicated to make a difference, every day, for our clients, our candidates, each other, and our communities. Advanced Group’s Shared Services team provides corporate services such as Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, and Operations to each of our brands. Our employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Group.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Advanced Group, our commitment to diversity and inclusion in every part of our organization is crucial to fulfilling our mission and demonstrating our REAL values. A diverse staff allows us to effectively draw on different perspectives and enhance our efficiency and effectiveness. Diversity thereby strengthens the legitimacy and relevance of Advanced Group in delivering services to our clients. We seek talented, creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures to work with us. It is our priority that our workplace be inclusive, welcoming of diverse ideas and appreciative of valuable experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any Employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your Recruiter so that we can meet to discuss the appropriate alternatives available.